Our client is a leading global energy company with an innovative culture focusing on the energy transition. In order to support the growth of large-scale Renewable projects, we are looking for a Head of Project Finance APAC to report to the global head.
This role will deal with offshore projects and requires thorough experience in project financing. A team of two remote managers are reporting to this role.
The incumbent has the following responsibilities:
· Management and supervise the team and take ownership of all financing-related matters associated with the projects in the area
· Support all entities in Asia, including review of valuation (deal cash flow projections …), across the region
· Co Manage with the head of Structured Finance financial institutions relationship in APAC
· Manage and execute external financing processes for APAC,
· Execute Single-Asset M&A transactions with the M&A team,
· Coordinate with the Branch and Group (OFL).
· Ensure that adequate support is being provided to Business Development to assess the project economics of new opportunities (including. the development of financial models),
· In full coordination with Legal, Compliance and Business Developments, ensure the Projects that are being developed are bankable and financeable,
· Lead the early Identification of sources of financing and structures thereof available to projects (using recourse, limited-recourse, and complete recourse debt structures),
· Lead the structuring, financing and re-financing of renewables projects, and ultimately assume full responsibility for any debt raised
· Drive the negotiations with financing institutions,
· Work with cross-functional teams and Business entities to ensure timely completion of valuations, diligence and integration planning
· Assist the Business entities in presenting their projects to OFL ahead of any CDREN/ CRGRP or COMEX,
· Maintain and develop close relationships with financing institutions in full collaboration with the Group OFL Department.
Market intelligence: Provide debt financing market intelligence through regular market contacts.
Human resources: Direct, supervise and develop the personnel assigned according to the Group policy and objectives, whether this personnel is in the central REN team or dedicated to the business entities (individual and team objectives, annual performance appraisals, training programs, development plans, salary increases and bonuses), in coordination with business entities when applicable.
The Incumbent is expected to have a range of competencies and experience, including:
- A University degree at a Degree/Master level, completed by experience in the banking environment for renewables project financing,
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills,
- Autonomy in a demanding high-growth/ high pace environment,
- Experience in project economics and asset management methods,
- An understanding of applicable the Group procedures and processes and its organisation.
- Understanding of the renewable market or extensive Infrastructure in APAC
- Perfect knowledge of bidding projects and consequences on business
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
THE RIGHT TALENT. THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY.
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
White Emmanuel Alexander | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest confidently and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.