The Regional Business Development Manager takes part in the complete sales and commercial experience as she/he is responsible for engaging opportunities for closing contracts/ deals while maintaining good relationships with customers and users.
Together, with the support of other functions of the Company to develop projects and engage as a team with the various stakeholders. You will be asked to focus your activities on Singapore and the region.
Business Development & Sales Partnership
- Identify strategic regional partnerships
- Build a strong relationship with partners
- Assess new opportunities coming from partners
- Be aware of any new open tender coming for MNC in the region
- Create a connection inside regional MNC
- Pitch the company and our offers
Sales process and closing
- Taking responsibility for responding to regional calls for tenders
- Conceive commercial and tailor-made solutions
- Draft and presentation of commercial proposals
- Maintain good relationships with customers, partners and users
- Monitor project development activities and strategies to ensure success
- Promote company branding by participating to PR & Networking events
- Develop streamlined operations and efficient processes
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or marketing (or equivalent experience and related education)
- 5 years in experience in business development / sales position for MNC
- Demonstrated capacity for developing business development strategies in a client-facing environment
- Experience in power industry (renewables), environmental industry preferred
- Strong network in commercial, industrial or sustainability sector
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Motivated self-starter and fast learner, ability to multi-task under pressure
- Persistent, driven and goal-oriented
- Team player who works well across departments
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30020
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916