Our client is an award-winning start-up at Series-B stage, focusing on digitalisation of maintenance operations and emergency response solutions. The company is a leading developer of AI/ML, workflow automation, and mobile field robotics technologies. Its government and large enterprise clients cover various industries including real estate, energy, mining, and security.
Maximizing sales revenue in existing markets, expanding sales into new territories, and researching trends to develop accurate sales projections.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned countries to develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage
- Initiate and lead channel partners interactions to generate new clients leads for POCs and long term repeating businesses
- Manage sales activities of partners to maximise the revenue generation
- Coordinate with Partners to meet sales targets
- Analyze the markets trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase the brand awareness
- Evaluate sales performance and recommend improvements
- Conduct regular trainings to the partners about products and services offered
- Address partners related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Manage the sales pipeline and identify new business opportunities
- Assist in partners marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
- Active listener
- Socially perceptive and aware of nonverbal cues
- Expert in negotiation
- Innovative thinker
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ability to understand at a high level the technical value proposition and then translate it into a business value position (i.e. consultative sales approach for selling solutions) for the partner.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30058
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.