Our client is a successful Private Equity (PE) firm looking at investing its new fund in Ebitda positive Tech Service businesses across APAC. To strengthen its team, we are currently looking for an Operating Partner in this field able to step in all the way from origination to due diligence and support to portfolio companies.
The Operating Partner (OP) will work closely with the Board of Directors and investors to position companies for growth, identify acquisitions and work through cross-synergy opportunities with other portfolio companies. They will also drive office expansion and recruiting, onboarding, and development strategies of other senior management and leadership. They will work with CEOs with strategic oversight and execution of key strategic initiatives and KPIs. Provide overall strategy and vision for portfolio companies over both the near term and the long term, more specifically:
- Work with CEOs on staffing strategies for established offices and expansion locations.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process and onboarding of Senior level executives.
- Provide planning, forecasting, and due diligence leadership to support the company's growth and regional expansion objectives. Develop multi-year business scenarios to establish a planning foundation to assist senior-level management in providing the structural needs for office systems and human capital support.
- Assist the investors in identifying, prioritising, and executing the key strategic initiatives across the business plans. Develop strategic direction and growth initiatives in a format that clearly outlines ROI for approval.
- Map out industry landscapes, develop a plan for partial growth through acquisitions and execute accordingly.
- Strategically lead mapping revenue projections, budget forecasts, and production expense management.
- Ensure that other companies within PE portfolio collaborate and communicate across our portfolio of strategic initiatives, ensuring that the right team members are included to ensure the successful delivery of synergies.
- Work with senior leaders to assess and develop their growth potential, effectiveness and performance. Partner with the individual strategic leaders of each business line to establish unit realistic performance objectives, training, education, coaching and mentoring.
- Contribute to innovation efforts to continue to expand revenue opportunities and increase profitability across all platform investments.
- Assist with growth initiatives to include more acquisitions and partnership identification strategies. Identify, research, and develop new opportunities/business ventures that fall within and outside existing business lines.
- Identify and supervise human capital resources to leverage existing teams to generate additional revenue.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset through the company culture.
- Protect the confidentiality of information learned by developing protocols.
- Comply with and outwardly support the company and PE policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master of Business Administration (or commensurate experience) preferred.
- 10+ years of previous operational leadership experience.
- 5+ years managing direct and/or indirect reports. Regional leadership and oversight experience preferred.
- Deep operations knowledge in resource planning, demand planning, business planning, corporate strategy, communications, leadership, benchmarking, and forecasting required.
- Market research, analytical, financial modelling, metrics, and presentation skills required.
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Organisational and time management skills to prioritise workloads to meet time-sensitive deadlines required. Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with all associates and communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to protect confidential information.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Manage external relations to identify, diversify, build and maintain relationships with multiple leaders to secure a range of support and partnerships.
- Manage solicitations with board members, and provide outcome reports. Lead cultivation and stewardship activities for charitable endeavours.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
THE RIGHT TALENT. THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY.
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
White Emmanuel Alexander | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.