Our client's purpose in business is to help people get the most out of life. They aim to deliver on their purpose by utilizing a multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in protection, savings and investment
Reporting to the Head of Digital, we are looking for a Digital Platform Services Manager. Who will be responsible for the maintenance and backlog prioritization of the company's core existing distribution business platform capabilities.
You will focus on one of the digital verticals in Products Distribution Digital Enablement Team – the Distribution Platforms Team. You will lead the team to focus on enhancing the current core distributor business platforms to modernize and also futureproof the business of the insurance sales process.
You will also actively drive stakeholder management and change management for these new capabilities launched to drive maximum adoption across our channels, which will consist of the distributor agencies and sales force.
- Develop strong knowledge of all current Distribution’s platforms and systems and proactively seek opportunities to improve or streamline business processeses enabled by these platforms / systems
- Prioritise Distribution request backlog and managing delivery timeline based on business urgency and Technology resources
- Steer requirements for enhancements on existing systems by working closely with business teams in Distribution (Reviewing WRs and user stories)
- Oversee delivery quality by working closely with Technology and Quality Assurance team in testing
- Deliver effective change management and timely communications to all relevant channels on new enhancements as well as unforeseen incidents
People and Business Engagement & Leadership
- Lead the Distribution Platforms team to ensure execution excellence across PACS current Distributor platforms and systems
- Work closely with PACS Technology, Customer, Compliance and Risks units to ensure quality in delivery, maximise business value and enhance prioritization decisions
- A Master’s degree in a discipline related to Digital, Information System & Technology
- Knowledge of the Financial / Insurance industry having worked with a salesforce / distribution team to maintain and enhance their business platforms and processes
- Preferred experience in digital and/or project management, navigating large and complex organisations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationship building dynamics and processes
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence key and senior stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated idea generator, intellectually curious with a thirst of continual improvement and ability to proactively leverage technology and digital mediums
- High degree of strategic orientation, innovative and lateral thinking, solutions-orientation and ability to drive outcome
- Ability to bring together and work with cross functional teams
- Ability to create a positive environment and respond to constant change
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong commitment to excellence in anticipating needs, mitigating risks and minimising potential problems
- Enthusiastic and energetic in getting things done
- Strategic thinking and analytical with good project management and execution skills
- Good collaboration skills and an effective team player
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.