Job Title: Business Development Senior Manager/Manager
Location: Hong Kong, or Singapore
The DerbySoft Property Connector team is a unit focused on providing quality distribution, an intelligent, and
an overall ecosystem product to the lodging industry. The team is a fast-paced and dynamic business unit
focused on building significant sales traction for the company. The objective for the team is to sell the intelli-
gent distribution product for regional hotel groups as well as independent properties. As Business Develop-
ment Manager, you will develop the sales strategy and manage the sales funnel, identify, and engage with
potential new customers, identifying strategic geographic markets and properties within designated market(s)
to sign new agreements for the DerbySoft Property Connector product.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Plan, develop and execute a sales plan to achieve team key results.
• Collaborate cross-functionally across all levels on Product, Business Development and Customer Suc-
cess to drive key results of property acquisition/growth.
• Build a sales pipeline and prepare the tactical sales activities to achieve sales target results.
• Build, report and communicate key result metrics to track success, including sales and marketing ac-
tivities and events, within the region.
• Build and grow PMS partner relationships to acquire and influence properties to subscribe the Prop-
erty Connector product and services.
• Develop and execute events in support of the team’s objectives by successfully launching seminars,
sales blitzes, trade show participations, and partner events.
Experience and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in business management is preferred or equivalent work experience.
• At least 4 years sales management experience with strong sales and managerial skills.
• Ability to sell software as a service to hotels/properties.
• Strong sales, data analytics and communications skills.
• Flexible, have a passion for the hospitality and technology industry, must be proactive and willing to
• Proficiency with MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Gmail, Monday.com or HubSpot is required.
• Hotel PMS interface and OTA connectivity knowledge preferred.
• Fluent English (written and spoken) is required.
• Other languages, dialect skills are a plus.
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a technology company whose mission is to make the travel business easier
through industry leading technology that empowers travel industry services. The company supports
technology for Connectivity Services at the CRS and PMS levels, Marketing Services which uses machine
learning and rich data to drive high-performing marketing campaigns and a Content platform that collects,
manages and distributes quality hotel content. DerbySoft’s technology empowers the travel industry around
the globe. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA and with offices in Barcelona, Tokyo and Shanghai, DerbySoft
serves partners in 197 countries around the world.
Why work with DerbySoft?
We offer competitive rates of pay based on experience, annual bonuses, referral bonuses, peer recognition
programs, health benefits, and a casual work environment where teamwork is key. Join us as we prepare to
celebrate 20 years as an industry leader.