Our Client is a consultancy firm active in the Finance sector, especially in the investment banking.
They are looking for a Head of IT to provide clear technical leadership and technical digital transformation roadmap to set up the technical foundation of their growth. Strategic thinking with a strong technical background in all technology domain (IT, Security, Software development, Cloud & infrastructure) are essential for this role.
This is a “hands on” position with a can-do startup spirit, and we expect you to be knowledgeable in current technological trends (AI, Big Data, Machine Learning, DevOps, Cloud…) combine with excellent communication and people skills.
- Infrastructure: Run and develop the infrastructure to support
- Consultants: Mobility/Security/Data Protection
- ML Data Scientist: Performance, GPU, Cloud, State of the Art infra
- Developers: Load Balancing, VM
- Office team: IT support, visio, VPN, NAS, Private Network
- DevOps: Develop and run the devops frameworks
- Implement JIRA and all automated tools for DevOps
- Implement monitoring and dashboard with business teams (JIRA, PowerBI, Tableau…)
- Cloud: implement and support the 3 major Cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) to address the business needs
- Product Engineering
- Technical architect to leverage and implement the most suitable technology
- Manage the Offshore development team to develop Upskills products, including QA
- Technical support of existing software, integration used by support team
- Work closely with the management team to set up the Information Technology strategy and the transformation road map
- Proposed a technical plan that will build the foundation of the technical transformation for the 3 company pillars (IT, Devops/Cloud & Product development).
- Understand the existing technology platform and create an improvement plan for each of them with the associated framework to support the business growth
- Identify area of technical improvement via a quick win and long-term changes.
- Work closely with the development team in Vietnam and our Machine learning team to set up an automated framework to reduce time to market and improve ROI
- Build and manage a regional technical team to support the company strategy by finding the right talents and reduce turn over
- Oversee and lead all system design and system architecture changes in collaboration with the remote development team
- Support our existing talents by providing first in class technology to increase security, mobility and productivity.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Strong knowledge of current technological trends
- Experience on building and leading team across Asia Pacific region
- Strong technical background with hands-on capability
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps framework & Cloud infrastructures
- Track record of the use of technology to support business growth by improving productivity, reducing cost or adding competitive advantage
- Strategic thinking with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to identify business blocking points and translate it to a technological solution
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30022
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916