A market leading Logistics Process Automation company, with an extensive global network of clients and partners. Their aim is to future-proof the logistics sector, by providing a host of technology solutions and services, along with accompanying hardware.
As the Senior Ops & Maintenance Manager, you will be leading the local service team and be ultimately responsible for the execution of the service contracts. Acting as the local ambassador of the company, you will be responsible for the day-to-day Operation and Maintenance, Customer Satisfaction, Contract Management, Continuous Improvement, People, Reporting and Finance. You will also be the Contact person towards the customer for all operational and technical issues
- Customers service contract
- Manage SLA’s as per contract and agreed with customers
- Report KPI’s to ensure efficiencies within the team
- Establish and drive local Value Office team
- Continuous improvement initiatives planned and undertaken
- Change Management (mind set of teams, new processes, upskilling)
- Personal Management
- Final responsibility for performance of maintenance and operations on specific site
- Working with Service Account Managers or region to identify possible opportunities
Your list of key activities will include
- Set-up and management responsibility for a site based service organization; staff, operations, quality, finance/P&L
- Manage and improve customer relations
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Budget Management, cost control, warranty issues, focus on accounts receivables
- HSE responsibility
- Identify sales opportunities at existing customers
- Continues communication with head office in the Netherlands and global O&M colleagues
- Subcontract Management
- Coordination during significant incidents
- Reporting responsibilities, internal and external
- Escalation management
- Control and improve operations and maintenance methods
Educational degree, Bachelor/Master in Engineering (Technical, Electrical/Mechanical)
>5 years of Team lead/Management experience
Background in automated handling systems, the capital goods industry and/or system integration business
Entrepreneur, people manager and good communicator, who can develop long term business relationships and/or networks
Natural leader (combination of people & technical skills) and a strong personality
Good influencing skills
Used to work with 3rd party service providers as sub-contractors
Knowledge of service contracts is an advantage
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
THE RIGHT TALENT. THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY.
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.