Our client is a leading Digital Consultancy specialising in Financial Services and Insurance. With over 300 people in APAC, this consultancy is fast-growing and vertically integrates its clients' entire Digital Value chain. They are currently looking for their APAC head of the Digital Team for the PNC Insurance Vertical.
As an Associate Partner, you will have full PnL ownership and annual turnover targets. The mid term goal is to expand the practice to a regional level and expand the geographic footprint. For this you will be responsible of:
- Build up a growth strategy to accelerate added value provided to existing clients and broaden the reach.
- Excellence in delivery and definition of projects from the conceptual level
- Build up a trusted relationship with existing clients to generate new leads and project pipeline
- Acquire new clients and grow the accounts substantially, ensuring that revenue and contribution are at the expected and agreed levels with management. This includes identification, qualification, offering and contracting.
- Manage the conceptual phase of the project and either consult as a senior expert or take the project lead as required
- Manage the project budget, staffing, and timeline with regular updates to the client as required
- Degree holder
- Management experience in at least one of these companies/areas: AIA, Great Eastern, Prudential, Aviva, NTUC Income, Manulife, or Bancassurance with banks or insurance technology vendors (eBao tech, CSC, HP, Sapiens, etc.)
- Work experience covering at least one of these areas: Operations (underwriting/claims), actuarial, product management, technology, greenfield set-up/post-merger integration
- Good understanding of core business processes and products in life/non-life insurance
- Possess network establishments in Singapore and/or Hong Kong
- Capable of applying technology principles to business
- Excellent spoken and written English; Cantonese will be an advantage when speaking to Hong Kong clients
- Highly analytical and structured in problem-solving
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
THE RIGHT TALENT. THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY.
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
White Emmanuel Alexander | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.