Our client is is a multi-award-winning company and a fast-growing leader in the autonomous and sustainable aerial mobility market, using drone technology, hydrogen, AI/ML, robotics to deliver innovative solutions and high-value applications to a large number of industry verticals.
As part of its global expansion, our client is looking for its Head of Channel Partners.
Our client is looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join the global Sales organisation.
You will be responsible for establishing and managing multiple aspects of their relationships with several strategic enterprise channels – most notably distributors, systems integrators, value-added resellers and technological partners.
The ideal candidate for this role will establish their Channel Partners Sales & Marketing Program as a valued contributor to the success of their revenue growth, focusing on channel partner sales enablement and joint lead generation.
Successful candidates will be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the businesses with their channel partners.
You will :
- Be responsible for driving the Channel Partners Sales & Marketing Strategy and Programs to grow sales through Channel Partners.
- Work with their Regional Sales Heads to identify critical partners and establish strong relationships with strategic distributors, SI's and VAR's in regions to sell their offerings.
- Represent the Channel Partners' interests well internally, balancing the company's interests within that partnership.
- Help coordinate all activities across the group as they relate to these partners. You will work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they deliver upon their company business commitments.
- Drive proper on-boarding of new channel partners and ensure sales and technical pieces of training and materials are correctly delivered.
- Implement and manage channel programs at each partner to ensure the appropriate amount of focus on their products and services.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing leadership to establish co-marketing / promotion programs with Channel Partners to generate leads, including webinars and digital campaigns.
- develop and execute virtual experiences for their Channel Partners, encouraging them and inspiring them to Grow, Innovate, Learn and Lead with the company solutions
- forecast and deliver upon the revenue plan associated with Channel Partner business
- leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business with Channel Partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in product, sales and technical teams on sales and marketing growth initiatives.
- 5+ years of direct account management or solid sales experience – with the VAR's, SI's and Distributors that the company will target
- Relevant B2B sales and marketing experience, primarily in technology, robotics, aerospace or software industries.
- Ability to develop and grow deep and productive partner relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases around opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others.
- Ability to develop effective sales and marketing programs, optimise efforts and communicate results
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail-oriented with solid project management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with global teams across multiple time zones
- Entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to wear multiple hats with a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality.
- Ability to speak another language than English will be highly regarded to engage partners globally
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
THE RIGHT TALENT. THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY.
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
White Emmanuel Alexander |Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.