Our client is a fast-growing healthy leaving business enabling Individualised Nutrition and in communities (Co-Working Space, Fitness Centers, WorkPlace etc). They are currently in 8 markets in Asia and expanding.
Currently in Series B funding stage, they are now building a team in Sales to drive Enterprise sales in Singapore and the region.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to maximise the revenues of traditional and digital assets and products. The role would be heavily involved in building out new verticals such as personalised nutrition or fresh plant-based diet and our various B2B solutions while working closely with the marketing and operations teams. The candidate needs to demonstrate strong business acumen and develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy. You will be responsible for maximising the sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management. One Business Development Executive is reporting to the role to date. Need to build the sales Team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Identify, connect and foster relationships with new partners (MNCs, Gyms, Financial institutions, etc.…) to achieve desired revenue.
- In charge of the Singapore domestic market before rolling out a regional
- Design the overall sales and account retention process
- Measure, track, and analyse critical sales metrics relevant to our business and create actionable insights from such data.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to optimise go-to-market processes and tools.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands its customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Monitoring of industry trends, market and competitors’ activities. Good understanding of market demands and consumer purchasing behaviour.
- Ability to build and maintain quality relationships with clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Leverage technology and innovations to maximise the revenue of products.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Direct report will initially comprise of a Business Development Executive.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably SaaS, PaaS or technical products.
- Experience selling software and API solutions.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Strong influencing, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
White Emmanuel Alexander | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.