Our client is an award winning start-up at Series-B stage, focusing on digitalisation of maintenance operations and emergency response solutions. The company is a leading developer of AI/ML, workflow automation, and mobile field robotics technologies. Its government and large enterprise clients cover various industries including real estate, energy, mining, and security.
- Control system design for field robotics automation equipment from concept stage.
- Liaise with clients and the project design team to develop control system design specifications.
- Preparation of automation and instrumentation deliverables includsing
- Automation strategy documents
- Process automation strategy- including DCS, PLC ,Microprocessor control elements,
- Functional design specification (FDS)
- Datasheets and specifications for automation equipment
- Interact with Vendors and finalize components.
- Deliverables include Panel / System specifications and Instrument wiring diagrams.
- Select and manage automation contractors through the project life cycle.
- Review and comment on system integrator and vendor design documentation if applicable.
- Liaise with automation vendors and keep up to date with the latest automation technology trends.
- Attend control system hardware and software FAT’s.
- Degree in Electronics systems, Mechatronics, Automation / Controls Technology or equivalent technical experience is required.
- Experience in the design of Industrial Control Systems using Single Board PC, DCS &/or PLC.
- Good understanding of Panel drawings and P&ID’S
- Design/project experience should be on Industrial or Field Robotics is advantage
- Applications should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with international clients within the different sectors.
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others and on their own initiative in a multi-discipline environment.
- Be organised and adaptable with a flexible approach
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.