- Define the business development strategy of the Company Group in Indonesia, in liaison with the Group’s management team
- Build strategic partnerships
- Identify high-value opportunities/leads
- Prospects’ acquisition & qualification
- Pitch commercial and tailor-made solutions maintain good relationships with customers, partners and users
- Develop value propositions and commercial positioning
- Prepare commercial proposals
- Monitor project development activities and strategies to ensure success
- Promote company branding by participating to PR & Networking events (conferences, exhibitions)
- Ensure the smooth, timely and efficient execution of contracted projects, with the support of the technical team based in Singapore.
- Supervise the work of the project managers
- Liaise with the clients when necessary
- Act as the manager of the Company Group’s two entities in Indonesia
- Oversee the day to day activities of the two entities, with the support of, and in coordination with the headquarter in Singapore team on the following topics: o Human resources
- Corporate governance
- Cash management
- Project management financial control
- Prepare timely and accurate financial and performance reports to the headquarters. Liaise with the Company management on a regular basis
- 10 years + (preferred) in experience in business development / sales position
- Demonstrated capacity for developing business development strategies in a client-facing environment
- Experience in power industry (renewables), environmental industry preferred
- Strong network in commercial, industrial or sustainability sector
- Experience in team management and/or entrepreneurship
- Based in Jakarta with immediate availability is preferred
- Experienced team leader
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Persistent, driven and goal-oriented
- Motivated self-starter and fast learner, ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.