Key Account Manager (Enterprise Sales)
WeLinkTalent are representing an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider who are on a mission to transform the future of business communications. With their Communications Platform bringing together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions. Helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter and more efficiently.
· Manage a dedicated set of accounts and be responsible for pipeline, performance, forecasting and growth.
· Support, retain and grow the client base in APAC
· Grow revenue from both existing and new accounts across both enterprise and start-up organizations by understanding business objectives and identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell our products
· Propose new ideas for further product development based on both market and customer feedback. Provide a consultative sales approach based on solution selling
· Drive revenue growth by consistently prospecting and maintaining a strong pipeline in order to over achieve targets
· Take ownership of the customer relationship by identifying key decision makers, understanding their business needs and identify opportunities for our products that can deliver additional revenue Be accountable for accurate forecasting that drives predictable and recurring revenue.
· Build key account management plans and take ownership to execute and deliver
· Take responsibility for developing new business opportunities with customers by being motivated and self-managed in leading both internal resources and stakeholders to develop and deliver complex solutions
- Energetic, empathetic and motivated
- Experiences in Mobile Messaging, Cloud Services, or Mobile Technology sectors is advantageous.
- Solid track record of managing key customers and leveraging their contacts and networks both locally and regionally in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, E-commerce and Logistics sectors.
- Appetite to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant relationships
- Pro-active team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of the game
The candidate should also have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a leading university
- Strong sales discipline and willingness to lead pipeline and internal sales processes which might require admin effort. Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Experience with contracting and negotiating.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in building strong business relationships and to leverage their exceptional sales skills with effective and proven track records of successful results.
- The perfect candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Customer-driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.