SAAS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (GLOBAL ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS)
WeLinkTalent represents an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider who are on a mission to transform the future of business communications. Their Communications Platform brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions. Helping businesses worldwide transform their customer and employee experience and empower workforces worldwide to work smarter and more efficiently.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will join our client team based in Singapore.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new businesses for the company, to an agreed annual qualitative and quantitative target, increasing year by year.
- Focus on winning the most relevant key players (direct sales) in the key market segment to succeed. e.g. e-Commerce, fintech, travel, retail and logistics, Transportation etc.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with key accounts and interact at all levels within the customer's organisation
- Actively and successfully manage the entire sales process
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline, ensuring all sales administration is kept up-to-date
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and explored.
- Be able to handle sales objection, CXO conversations, rallying industry executive relationships, negotiate and close deals.
- he role
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling cloud communication services to Enterprises.
- The business development manager will be responsible for the generation and development of new business opportunities.
The candidate should have an excellent Saas Sales background, including:
- An independent hunter, with a solid knowledge of direct sales and working contacts from E-commerce, Logistics business, Fintech, Insurance
- Hands-on experience in building strong business relationships with mid-level and senior executive across marketing, customer service, customer experience and technical teams
- A team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products and has a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- Ability to generate new business and on-board new logos
The candidate should also have the following skills:
- 8+ years of experience driving direct enterprise sales in a reputable software or SaaS company. Previous experience in the mobile or internet industry is highly beneficial
- A track record of exceeding ambitious revenue goals/quotas in previous positions is mandatory.
- Strong sales discipline and willingness to lead pipeline and internal sales processes, which might require admin effort. Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Experience with contracting and negotiating.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in building strong business relationships—the ability to leverage their exceptional sales skills with practical and proven track records of successful results.
- The perfect candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with solid selling and sales aptitude
- Strong sense of ownership, initiative and commitment
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of the game
- Customer-driven focus and exceptional people skills to establish a good rapport with customers
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.