Our client is a fast-growing IT consultancy. A Retail global player is looking for a Project Director OMS (Order Management System) ( Digital Commerce.
The mission is 100% focused on creating AI-native solutions to help the world's leading insurers deliver fantastic customer experiences while winning the fight against fraud.
- Manage specific clients (e-commerce, omnichannel, retail), advise them, and assist in preparing implementation budgets and timelines for their projects and maintenance & support needs.
- Support and overview the implementation of projects from proposal to delivery
- Supervise several project teams, and manage several Business Analysts
- Define project schedules and activities based on appropriate project implementation methodology (scrum or hybrid, in general)
- Understand the context, the retail constraints and propose the best solutions to meet the requirements.
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and recommend mitigating measures
- Prepare, lead and ensure follow up of project and steering committees (dashboards, reports, action plan, timeline, budget follow up)
- Coordinate releases and post-Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions)
- Organise the handover of a project to the support team and manage the support team when needed
- Establish the appropriate project organisation structure
- Communicate the plan to engage and set expectations of stakeholders
- Manage and follow tasks and documentation related to quality, security, compliance, 3rd party management
- Establish the appropriate project organisation structure and define the change management and communication plan to engage and set expectations of stakeholders
- Must have 15+ years of experience in Digital and 8 years in retail / OMS / digital commerce
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent diploma
- Good tertiary qualifications in Management or Engineering with a strong IT affinity/background
- Previous experience in digital commerce, supply chain, WMS and order management systems
- Have good knowledge of the e-commerce and omnichannel technologies to make adequate design decisions and propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices
- Project Management and Team Management experience
- Scrum PSPO or PSM certification is a plus
- Project Management certifications (Prince, PMI…) are nice to have
- Experience in working in a complex environment and with a distributed team
- Excellent communication skills with customers, team and stakeholders
- Independent, creative and reliable
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Able to work both in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Customer focus mindset
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Emmanuel White | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with complete confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.