Our client is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
The mission is 100% focused on creating AI-native solutions to help the world's leading insurers deliver fantastic customer experiences while winning the fight against fraud.
As a member of the Dev team and part of the greater tech team, your role will be to deliver, maintain, support, and improve new and existing features in the customer's products.
More specifically, in this role, you may work on:
- Daily price updates and forward curve management
- Fraud detection platform (with features such as data visualisation, case management, graph exploration..)
- Claims automation platform (with features such as advanced user interaction (chatbot, voice), automated document processing...)
- Internal tools for the dev, data science and research teams
- Helping maintain a high-quality design and architecture
- Coaching your fellow junior developers and helping them become better
As a teammate, you will also participate in all of the team's usual activities: of course, software development, but also technical design, roadmap planning, estimates, code reviews, etc.
- You have strong coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written
- You have a good understanding of OOP concepts and algorithms complexity
- You have a good understanding of distributed data systems
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems and know how to get your teammates behind them
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers
- You can communicate clearly in English
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.