Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security. From a broad range of specialised guarding services, technology solutions and consulting and investigations, Securitas customises offerings suited to the individual customer's needs to deliver the most effective security solutions. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 370,000 employees are making a difference.
Reporting to the Regional CTO (Africa, Middle East, Asia), we are recruiting a Regional SOC and Remote Service Manager.
The key purpose of this role is to support local technical teams as a service manager for standardized SOC platforms and to support local technical, project management and commercial teams for remote services development and sales.
Working closely with the Securitas Chief Technology Officer (CTO), the SOC and remote services manager (S&RS manager) will establish a plan for in-country RS delivery, including RS offerings, go-to-market strategies, and partnerships.
As member of the divisional support team, the S&RS manager shall be required to drive the strategic relationship with global platform vendors and the Company’s global centre of excellence.
As a skilled professional you will technically support the transformation of their service portfolio focusing on high margin remote services produced in their Securitas Operation Centres (SOC) combined with guarding and technology capabilities in 6 countries in our Africa Middle East and Asia region.
SOC platforms management
- Service owner for cloud based standardized SOC platforms (Mastermind alarm handling, IMMIX & Milestone video management and PRTG network monitoring) responsible for service delivery on agreed service levels.
- Manage and organize maintenance, support, and training on these platforms with one L2 technical resource based in India.
- Work closely with IT/IS AMEA cluster to deliver a trustworthy, scalable, and cost efficient SOC environment in our 7 SOCs.
- Establish and drive usage of a blueprint and playbook for SOC services delivery and processes.
- Build and drive an AMEA SOC efficiency program in relation with local businesses focusing on standardization, integration, and automation.
- Engage in supplier management such as negotiations and long-term partnership strategies.
- Responsible for consolidated AMEA divisional SOC budget and business plan
- Regional reporting and dashboarding for SOC key performance indicators
- Point of contact for Global SOC centre of excellence in AMEA, responsible for knowledge transfer.
Remote services development support
- Design and technical development support for RS teams focusing on needs based standardized solutions.
- RS technical delivery support for local project management teams focusing on scalability and operational excellence.
- Pre-sales RS support for large, regional, and global customers providing expertise in the areas of products, design, and lead qualification.
- Project coordination for regional and global projects, RS expert in contact with commercial excellence team in India and regional electronic security team.
- Support and perform client working sessions in Development Lab in Singapore, following established process ranging from initial contact to presentations and closure of sales.
- Engage in technology supplier management such as negotiations and long-term partnership strategies.
- Regional reporting and dashboarding for RS key performance indicators and revenue development
- Leverage existing global products and solutions. Coordinate solution efforts at a regional level, with colleagues from other divisions, to drive a common way of working, similar approach and optimal knowledge and insight sharing.
- Point of contact for Global Solution centre of excellence and global products owners in AMEA, responsible for divisional knowledge transfer.
Success in this role will result in
- Standardized SOC platforms delivery according to regional service level agreement
- Drive an efficiency program in our 7 SOCs in AMEA, working with local technical team, focusing on standardization, automation & platforms integration.
- Support technical and pre-sales local teams for large, regional, or global solutions contracts including remote services (RS) and according to agreed country solutions business plan.
- Training and mentoring for SOC technical teams and RS managers with key focus on pre-sales, design & development.
- 7+ years’ in managerial experience of service solutions in IS/IT, Electronic Security, or related industries
- 5+ years’ experience in working in an international environment with clients, partners, suppliers with documented success within delivery of services and/or technology solutions
- Knowledge and experience in alarm monitoring centre technology environment
- Knowledge and experience in security operation centre and/or call centre environment
- Significant knowledge and experience in the security Industry (video, access control and Intrusion)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a program in a matrix organisation, multi-cultural and multi-country environment
- Skilled in strategic thinking and developing innovative solutions to challenging business and operational issues
- Business and financial acumen - commercial awareness
- Experience of working efficiently in a demanding, multitasking environment with changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at ease with presenting in front of a wide range of key stakeholders
- Flexible approach and ability to influence and motivate others
Nice to have
- Global security platforms certification
- Security solutions combining technology and man guarding experience.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the ASIA/EMEA/AMER geography
- Project management qualification and proficient in using project management software.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30071
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916