Our client is a pioneer and well-renowned company in autonomous vehicle manufacturing and distribution. Following the international expansion plan, they are implanting a regional entity in Singapore.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer reporting directly to the APAC head.
Reporting to the Engineering Head, you will join our client team based in Singapore.
Working with a team based in France, you will have the following missions:
- Maintain the local infrastructure in Singapore:
- all back-end layers deployed in Singapore region
- autonomous shuttle embedded systems and provisioning tools
- Follow European region infrastructure evolution:
- Software (including back-end microservices, and embedded shuttle applications)
- Support local team on all infrastructure-related tasks: shuttle disk image provisioning, VPN attribution, issue analysis…
The candidate should have an excellent technical background, including:
- AWS ecosystem (managed services in general, and more particularly EKS, ECR, Kinesis video stream, IAM)
- good knowledge of Kubernetes environment (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm)
- good experience in network administration (monitoring, logging, scripting, network) and security (OpenVPN, Wireguard)
- good knowledge of Linux environment
- good knowledge in network automation and infrastructure as a code (Ansible, Terraform, GitLab-CI)
- Experience in modern metrology and log tools (Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus)
- Knowledge in provisioning tools (MaaS, Curtin, Packer)
The candidate should also have the following skills:
- Autonomous as you will be working as an individual contributor in Singapour
- 2-4 years working in an IoT environment
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Working occasionally across different timezones (CET France)
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.