Maximising sales revenue in existing markets, expanding sales into new territories, and researching trends to develop accurate sales projections.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners within assigned countries to develop the partner ecosystem to enable a more robust go-to-market approach to increase market coverage
- Initiate and lead channel partners interactions to generate new clients leads for POCs and long-term repeating businesses
- Manage sales activities of partners to maximise the revenue generation
- Coordinate with Partners to meet sales targets
- Analyse the markets trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Evaluate sales performance and recommend improvements
- Conduct regular training to the partners about products and services offered
- Address partners related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues on time
- Manage the sales pipeline and identify new business opportunities
- Assist in partners marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
- Active listener
- Socially perceptive and aware of nonverbal cues
- Expert in negotiation
- Innovative thinker
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and multitask ability.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to understand at a high level the technical value proposition and then translate it into a business value position (i.e., consultative sales approach for selling solutions) for the partner.
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and ASEAN. We link skills, personality, and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30058
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Emmanuel Alexander White | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.