Developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department's performance against targets.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing commercial goals and achieving the company's sales targets
- Lead and motivate the commercial team to improve customer retention and better serve Clients
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CXOs, and upper management, for use in organisational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelise the product and personally help close the largest deals with strategic clients
- Work collaboratively across teams and a team player
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Relevant sales experience in selling innovative digital solutions to enterprises
- Experienced working in high technology companies
- Experience liaising with the public sector would be an added value
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions, with a scale mindset.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and multitask ability.
- Ability and experience in independently driving and concluding complex negotiations to completion and identity blockers and potential trade-offs.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and ASEAN. We link skills, personality, and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job reference number WLT30056
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Emmanuel Alexander White | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.