Our client is an award-winning start-up at Series-B stage, focusing on digitalisation of maintenance operations and emergency response solutions. The company is a leading developer of AI/ML, workflow automation, and mobile field robotics technologies. Its government and large enterprise clients cover various industries including real estate, energy, mining, and security.
Identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Work with existing clients: contracts of >$100,000/year
- Maintain and try to grow clients orders for existing products
- Cross sell / up sell new solutions being developed or sold to other clients
- Sell new products developments projects / API or System integrations (consulting sales)
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Expand relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions to meet their objectives
- Ensure that the correct products are delivered to clients in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Deal with complaints, if any, to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Consultative technology sales background
- Able to convince and work with clients on up selling and cross selling
- Previous experience in working with buildings owners, facilities managements, construction companies or engineering services companies
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30054
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Kho Kangwei (Qiu Kangwei) | Registration № R1103458
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.