Oversee the operational processes to ensure efficient customer experience and certain business functionality to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Translate company vision in achievable operational strategies and goals
- Ensure resources are optimised (capital, and people) to achieve goals
- Establish policies that promote company culture and overall vision
- Oversee and track the performance of daily operations of the company and the work of executives (R&D/IP, Sales, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Develop and track implementation of corporate processes in line with requirements set out by auditors and CFO
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics – develop a real-time KPI tracking system to track performance in quasi-real-time.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance, support in board meeting content development
- Assist the CEO and CFO in fundraising activities
- Participate in expansion activities (corporate alliances, geographic partnerships etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors, optimise sourcing and logistics.
- Think strategically about the Business and its positioning, understand, and navigate the competitive landscape
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role in a high tech, fast-growing and dynamic environment in with limited resources.
- Strong cultural understanding of cultural dynamics across APAC and strong local network in Singapore.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc. in a high tech and start-up environment.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising at all stages of a venture, merger and acquisitions and public listing experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Excellent presentation and visualisation / written communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- MSc/MBA with an engineering background (computer science) a plus
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and ASEAN. We link skills, personality, and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job reference number WLT30047
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Emmanuel Alexander White | Registration № R1324688
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.