Our client is an award-winning start-up at Series-B stage, focusing on digitising maintenance operations and emergency response solutions. The company is a leading developer of AI/ML, workflow automation, and mobile field robotics technologies. Its government and large enterprise clients cover various industries, including real estate, energy, mining, and security.
Oversee the operational processes to ensure efficient customer experience and certain business functionality to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Translate company vision in achievable operational strategies and goals
- Ensure resources are optimised (capital, and people) to achieve goals
- Establish policies that promote company culture and overall vision
- Oversee and track the performance of daily operations of the company and the work of executives (R&D/IP, Sales, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Develop and track implementation of corporate processes in line with requirements set out by auditors and CFO
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics – develop real-time KPI tracking system to track performance in quasi-real-time.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance, support in board meeting content development
- Assist the CEO and CFO in fundraising activities
- Participate in expansion activities (corporate alliances, geographic partnerships etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors, optimise sourcing and logistics.
- Think strategically about the Business and its positioning, understand and navigate the competitive landscape
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role in a high tech, fast-growing and dynamic environment in with limited resources.
- Strong cultural understanding of cultural dynamics across APAC and strong local network in Singapore.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc. in a high tech and start-up environment.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising at all stages of a venture, merger and acquisitions and public listing experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Excellent presentation and visualisation / written communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- MSc/MBA with an engineering background (computer science) a plus
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name for recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30047
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.