Our client is an award-winning start-up at Series-B stage, focusing on digitalisation of maintenance operations and emergency response solutions. The company is a leading developer of AI/ML, workflow automation, and mobile field robotics technologies. Its government and large enterprise clients cover various industries including real estate, energy, mining, and security.
Enforce, document and find gaps and trends to help the team shape policies and processes related to IP.
Ensure the right valuation of Patent, Know-How and all other IP related topics.
- Perform patent searches and investigate competitors technology
- Conduct patent clearance investigations
- Develop knowledge of business unit patent and trademark portfolios
- Develop knowledge of competitor IP
- Help maintain patent marking websites
- In coordination with company personnel and outside counsel, develop a strategy to grow the patent portfolio
- Review competitors patents and classify them
- Review work performed by outside counsel
- Draft patent applications and office action responses
- Interact with inventors and coordinate invention disclosures
- Review and draft license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other contracts
- Provide support for IP litigation
- Conduct trademark searches and provide input on trademark filings
- Master in Engineering is mandatory, Degree in law management is a plus
- Or Patent Agent with experience drafting patent application and Office Action responses preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in patent searching, drafting, and prosecution
- Ability to manage patent activities of outside counsel
- At least 4 years of industry-related experience
- Hands-on ability
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30045
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.