Develop the performance of the supply chain team by improving, simplifying and harmonizing business processes associated with sales forecasting, demand & supply planning and warehouse & distribution.
- Management of inventory planning, inbound & outbound, transportation, 3PL management (Local / Export / Import)
- Lead and execution of transformation projects within Supply Chain, strategy development, change management and training needs for the Supply Chain Team
- Management of local S&OP processes to support cross-functional management operations performance
- Definition of Supply Chain processes
- Establishment of Inventory management standards to optimize functional costs
- Implementation of high operational performance in warehouse & distribution
- Supply Chain performance management
- Support to other functions in the implementation of processes or systems
- Monitoring of cost management programs, including annual budget development, monthly P/L review and cost analysis
- Responsibility of the day to day operations and development of the business activities and operations
- At least 10 years of relevant senior management expertise in supply chain operations
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain and/or any other relevant areas
- Solid hands-on experience to lead and implement WMS and other various systems in Supply Chain team
- Thorough understanding of business processes in the Foodservice industry
- Ability to develop, deploy and implement Supply Chain strategy including change management, continuous improvement and process re-design.
- Managerial and operational experience obtained through leading teams/functions in warehouse & distribution sites
- Able to develop short, long-range project planning and effectively communicate strategy plans to achieve goals
- Has superior industry insights and build on local knowledge and good track record of achievements
- Experience in ERP, Navision and WMS
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30044
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.