Our Client is a main actor in the PV solar energy for Commercial, Industrial and Public sites in the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for a Dynamic Project Manager with a track record to help sustain the growth of the company, playing an active role in the development, construction and execution of the projects.
You will get the support of other members of the company to complete the deliverables and engage as a team with the various stakeholders. You will be asked to focus your activities on Singapore and the nearby countries.
Project Design/ Planning/ Management
- Develop planning, scheduling and workload forecasting to optimize allocation of resources to fulfill all milestones & objectives in due time
- Liaise with EPC and other industrial partners
- Factory Acceptance Test/inspections
- Anticipate and analyze delays and propose corrective action plans
- Implement all required Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Oversee proper controls to ensure that goals are achieved, and generate activity progress reports addressing all project/issues with updated project planning, workload forecasts and all required indicators (respect of budget, milestones, etc.)
- Secure the commissioning of projects
- Ensure Project adheres to quality and process requirements
Project Operations/ Monitoring
- Manage and monitor all projects implementation activities, including:
- Continual monitoring of installed systems for performance management and optimization
- Investigating and resolving field problems in coordination with customers, contractors, consortium partners
- Supervision of Maintenance activities
- Provide feedback of products defects and non-quality issues for future corrections and procurements
- Maintain good working relationship with customers & partners’ technical and operational teams, in order to provide customer care and to ensure permanent customer satisfaction
- Support the identification, development and continuous improvement of work processes, tools, and templates used to deliver technical support to our clients
- Maintain expert knowledge of competitors’ technical offering and innovative product development (including global best practices outside Indonesia: Asia Pacific, US, Europe…)
- Screen and recommend potential technical partners
- Suggest innovation to increase systems performance and continually reduce costs
Contribution to Company’s Development
- Evaluate staffing and training needs for technical teams
- Participate to the recruitment, on-boarding and training of new technical staff
- Manage junior project managers’ career development
- Increase awareness of our solutions, capabilities and expertise
- Participate to PR & Networking events (conferences, exhibitions…) as needed
- Report on potential commercial opportunities and communicate any impactful news or events
- 3-5 years of experience in EPC, Engineering or Construction
- Proven track record in Project, Project Controls, Supply chain management, HSE and certifications
- Experience in project management and wholistic execution function
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy and Solar industry will be a key advantage
- Excellent team player who works well across departments
- Ability to take ownership and work independently under light supervision. Resourceful and self-driven.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Adaptable and resilient
- Persistent and goal oriented; Hard and fast worker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
- Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right opportunity to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
- Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
- To apply:
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30043
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.