Our Client is a main actor in the PV solar energy for Commercial, Industrial and Public sites in the Asia Pacific region.
The Sales Manager takes part in the complete sales and commercial experience as she/he is responsible for engaging opportunities for closing contracts/ deals while maintaining good relationships with customers and users.
Together, with the support of other functions of the Company to develop projects and engage as a team with the various stakeholders. You will be asked to focus your activities on Singapore and the region.
Business Development & Sales Partnership
- Identify strategic regional partnerships
- Build a strong relationship with partners
- Assess new opportunities coming from partners
- Be aware of any new open tender coming for MNC in the region
- Create a connection inside regional MNC
- Pitch the company and our offers
Sales process and closing
- Taking responsibility for responding to regional calls for tenders
- Conceive commercial and tailor-made solutions
- Draft and presentation of commercial proposals
- Maintain good relationships with customers, partners and users
- Monitor project development activities and strategies to ensure success
- Promote company branding by participating to PR & Networking events
- Develop streamlined operations and efficient processes
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or marketing (or equivalent experience and related education)
- 5 years in experience in business development / sales position for MNC
- Demonstrated capacity for developing business development strategies in a client-facing environment
- Experience in power industry (renewables), environmental industry preferred
- Strong network in commercial, industrial or sustainability sector
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Motivated self-starter and fast learner, ability to multi-task under pressure
- Persistent, driven and goal-oriented
- Team player who works well across departments
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30042
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916