Our Client is an innovative Biotechnology start-up based in Singapore, currently in Clinical Trial phase 2B
- Development and execution of medical development strategy for company’s clinical assets
- Management of clinical aspects of regulatory strategies and interactions with relevant regulatory authorities
- Responsible for development of clinical protocols to support the company’s product drug candidates, strategy, data collection and management and final reports development in compliance with appropriate standard operating procedures, regulatory and good clinical practice standards
- Responsible for clinical trial execution including, data analysis and reporting to prepare documentation required for regulatory and legislative drug approvals
- Ensure adherence to industry standards of Good Clinical Practice
- Provide ongoing medical monitoring for clinical trials, including assessment of eligibility criteria, and drug safety surveillance
- Engage thought leaders, investigators, cooperative groups and other experts in constructive scientific and clinical dialog around study design, study conduct, and interpretation of clinical results
- Manage the preparation and/or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, study reports, and regulatory documents, investigator brochures, and clinical development plans
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of clinical data, develop manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals and prepare presentations for scientific conferences as well as for clinical study investigator meetings and expert clinical advisory meetings
- Work collaboratively to evaluate business development opportunities
- Valid, state-issued medical license in good standing
- Experience with clinical risk management and safety protocols
- Willingness to adhere to all in-house and legal regulations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30040
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916