Our Client is an international actor in the Wine & Spirit industry.
- Maximize sales potential by further developing existing market presence (e-commerce, on/off-trade)
- Identify new business opportunities and prospects (Corporate accounts, gifting, etc.)
- Develop Distribution strategies and execute them
- Develop Marketing strategies and get full responsibility to control costs
- Manage the company Brand portfolio
- Handle general sales administration and stocks levels
- Look for events to increase brand awareness and ensure proper management of approved events (staffing, logistics, rentals, set-up of booth, etc.)
To succeed in the Sales/Business Development Manager role, you will need have a good a good understanding of SEA market main drivers
- At least 5y experience of successfully developing business in Singapore and SEA.
- A prior experience in distribution of wine and spirits would be valuable
- Success in this role requires excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to educate and command attention, a sales acumen to drive growth.
- Proficiency with communication and reporting software tools, excellent organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, perseverance, commercial instinct, a proven ability to close deals
- Full-time position, based in Singapore
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30029
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916