|Job title:||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Expertise:||HR, GA & Facilities IT & Telecoms|
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Trainee to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. This will be to promote our services targeting specific sectors and clusters and to develop a digital marketing strategy for our new HR Tech software: Return-On-Talent SaaS.
The promotion of services through digital channels is a complicated procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our Clients
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Talent Blog etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Linkedin etc. to increase company impact on specific targets
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Nice to have, UI basic knowledge to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Trainee or willing to learn and develop in this field.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of Google Analytics)
- Good knowledge of creative/site building tools such as Canvas, Buffer, Wix, Pixlr
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
This is a work from home job, with frequent meeting and follow up during the week.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30026
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916