Our Client is an international Telco player with a strong focus in mobile network architectures.
Capture new customers in the Mid-sized Operators segment
Support and set proactively in the company sales strategy to enter in TIER 1 Operator
Responsible for the development and performance of sales strategies as well as conduct sales activities in the assigned market/customer.
Desktop Sales Management
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and communicate the sales funnel by focusing on key customers
- Prepare action to be shared/approved by colleagues/HQ
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding demand creation progress along with sales meeting reports
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales reports
- Update monthly activity report
Front end Sales activities
- Responsible for the company’s efforts in sales, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal training, assessment services and proposals related to the Company portfolio and value proposition
- Work with Central Support and Product Development to identify and implement new opportunities
- Protect and increase a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Sustain and grow the usage of the company's products and services within their account base.
We expect 70% of candidates time to be spent with customers
- Maintain and expand his own industry and product knowledge so to be relevant and beneficial to our clients and prospects.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
- Assist in resolving any ongoing technical issues with the customer as appropriate and requested.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
Having know-how of Telco infrastructure market, being aware of purchasing process within Telco operators, having a network of people both within operators and in the market. Technical experience is welcome.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT30023
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916