Our Client is a consultancy firm active in the Finance sector and specialized in financial market software.
Support the APAC development by developing and implementing the appropriate HR strategy and develop a strong Talent Retention Plan.
The Head of HR will be responsible for guiding and managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company, such as:
- Develop the Group HR Strategy;
- Serve as a point of contact for employment relations;
- Monitor the adherence to internal policies and legal standards;
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks;
- Manage the annual performance review;
- Anticipate the training needs;
- Organise relevant team building to reinforce the employee’s engagement;
- Be the point of contact between the employees and the Board;
- Define and implement an HR reporting for the Board;
- Recommend, evaluate and participate in employee’s development;
- Manage and supervise the Talent Acquisition and the Talent’s retention;
- Define the HR processes and policies to meet the requirements of the Board;
- Be the guarantor of the Group Harmony;
- At least 8 years of experience as HR Manager
- Proven experience in Talent Management
- Previous experience in HR organisation design
- Strong personality
- Strategic mindset
- Hands-on and multitasks
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30019
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916