Our client is one of the world’s most significant integrated energy and commodities trading companies with offices in more than 35 countries.
To continue to grow their global interrelated trading business across multi-commodities where they can do their own sourcing, shipping, blending and also provide price hedging mechanism.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic LNG trading bench that is well supported by sharp fundamental insights into the flow of LNG supply and demand both spot and term.
- Up to date with positions and risk of the LNG portfolio (physical and paper)
- Develop and manage existing and new trading strategies
- Maintain existing and develop new counterparty relationships
- Good sense of risk-reward trade-off
- Able to communicate clearly on current and potential positions and portfolio
- Team player to liaise with peers, mid and back-office on relevant trade information
- At least 5-8 years of relevant LNG trading experience
- Degree holder
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Able to work independently and also in a team in a fast pace environment
- Language: Bilingual in English and foreign language (for example, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Thai, etc.)
- Proven PnL track record in LNG trading
- Extensive network with counterparts
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30011.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Lydia Lim Ying Mei | Registration № R1987382