Our Client is a main actor in the PV solar energy for Commercial, Industrial and Public sites in the Asia Pacific region.
Responsible for developing a pipeline and closing projects selling power contracts into the Commercial & Industrial customer segment.
- Leading the Commercial & Industrial business in APAC, including but not limited to marketing, business development, sales and service.
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities, establishing a balance of long-term pipeline and short-term revenue.
- Design and implement an effective channel management plan to ensure our client is being recommended and introduced to strategic opportunities.
- Industrialise the process around identifying and serving customers’ needs to match the corporate strategy.
- Identify and target strategic clients and projects, establish long-term & trustful relationships with clients.
- Guide and participate in a project team to effectively implement the customer and project plans. Be flexible and proactive to deal with complex situations and achieve sales targets.
- Setting the business negotiation strategy to ensure the financial health of the business (right balance of sales, operating expenses and profits).
- Develop the marketing plans to build the brand.
- The performance will be assessed on pipeline generation, the number of projects closed, project profitability, revenue, customer relationship enhancement, brand influence, enhanced competitiveness and team building.
- Establish one team of high efficiency & unity, and continuously cultivate and export talent.
- Analysing the market to identify attractive customers.
- Being able to deal with long sale cycle (6 to 12 months)
- connect directly with clients at the senior management (C-level).
- Building long-term relationships and structuring pricing proposals.
- Coordinating with technical teams internally and externally.
- Negotiating high-value contracts to a close.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the related industry like energy/ICT, experience in APAC will be an advantage.
- Team management experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales. Success-oriented.
- Based in Singapore and will require frequent regional travel.
- Broad network across the region.
- Frequently travelling and working in a dynamic and fast-pace environment.
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number WLT30002.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916