General Manager – Revenue Growth Management | APAC Sales Capability Team
Our Client is a leading multinational company in the Dairy sector.
The General Manager – Revenue Growth Management is a senior Sales role in our APAC Consumer & Food Service business who will partner with the Company’s Consumer Sales & Food Service Directors and their teams to help deliver their FY Revenue and EBIT objectives. This is a hands-on role to create the Revenue Growth Management objectives, strategies, action plans and most importantly, develop the RGM capability. This will include building data-based recommendations on various Consumer & Food Service RGM areas like Pricing, SKU and margin mix management, trade promotions management, etc.
Partnership with the Consumer Sales & Food Service teams and supporting them in delivering the Company’s business objectives via:
- Create the RGM objectives, strategies and action plans to drive Revenue and EBIT for the Company’s consumer brands and foodservice, building on existing plans
- Partner with internal and external experts to create the necessary frameworks, analytics, tools and data sets to develop required RGM modelling and plans
- Lead the development of RGM programs and initiatives with various markets based on the above
- Support in-market implementation of above programs and initiatives as required, develop the required KPIs to measure and track results
- Build the capability of the Consumer & Food Service teams by refreshing and developing the required training, tools, processes and templates required to build and implement RGM programs in country
- Develop and use a periodic, collaborative process to support the implementation of the agreed RGM plans in market. Help bust any barriers faced by the teams via escalating the issues to the relevant management and building plans to support the resolution
- Encourage a culture of lift and shift of best practices within and across to deliver better execution of RGM plans
- Refresh and develop a global RGM best practices tool kit to help guide the various Consumer & Food Service teams in the above areas of work
For this role we are seeking a senior business leader with:
Skills required include the following:
- Highly proficient in Sales led areas of Channel Strategy, Sales Fundamentals, Category Management, Shopper activation, Trading Terms, Customer Profitability, etc. OR if have Finance background, then highly proficient in Commercial Finance areas like P&L analytics, margin mix optimization, building pricing recommendations, Trading Terms analysis, trade spend and A&P optimization etc
- Intermediate proficiency or understanding of Supply Chain as it relates to RGM work
- Highly proficient in interpersonal skills like coaching, multifunctional leadership, working effectively across cultures, and influencing without authority
Experience profile required:
- Minimum 15 years of multi-country experience in Sales and/or Commercial Finance roles across Asia Pacific, of which at least 5 years must be as RGM Leader
- Multi-country experience is a must. Should have worked in at least 2 Asia Pacific markets in leading FMCG companies
- Progressively senior line operating roles in Sales and/or Commercial Finance, leading large businesses and teams at leading global FMCG companies. Should have done one role as Head of Trade Marketing or Commercial Finance of a country, and one role as RGM Leader of a country cluster (e.g., SE Asia, Greater China) or preferably a region like APAC
- Experience in Food Service RGM will be a plus point, although it is not mandatory
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT29998
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916