Our Client is a growing and innovative insurance using anonymous data to raise health awareness within their Clients.
Manage the HR function of the Group and make it essential for the Board and the Employees by ensuring that everyone has the right tools to operate efficiently. Build the foundation for the company’s growth and position the HR practice as a Business Partner enabling the long term organisation design.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for guiding and managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company, such as:
- Develop the Group HR Strategy;
- Serve as a point of contact for employment relations;
- Monitor the adherence to internal policies and legal standards;
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks;
- Manage the annual performance review;
- Anticipate the training needs;
- Organise relevant team building to reinforce the employee’s engagement;
- Be the point of contact between the employees and the Board;
- Define and implement an HR reporting for the Board;
- Recommend, evaluate and participate in employee’s development;
- Manage and supervise the Talent Acquisition and the Talent’s retention;
- Define the HR processes and policies to meet the requirements of the Board;
- Be the guarantor of the Group Harmony;
- At least 10 years of experience as HR Manager or Director
- Proven experience in Talent Management
- Previous experience in HR organisation design
- Strong personality
- Strategic mindset
- Hands-on and polyvalent
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the “Best in League” Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
Please send your CV in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number WLT29994
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Nathalie Marie-Claire White | Registration № R1658916