Our client is a fast-growing Tech start-up headquartered in Hong Kong, with numerous offices globally. They are focused on enhancing performance through SaaS solutions and services by supporting clients from the telecommunication, automotive, hospitality and Consumer electronics industry.
The role is to ensure that all arrangements with customers are backed by signed contracts in accordance with the group’s Revenue Recognition Policy. Completion of arrangements are backed by signed acceptance from customers evidencing delivery. Ensure invoices are issued and money is collected on time. This position will work closely with commercial heads from different regions to ensure complete, accurate and timely revenue booking for each quarter. The position will report to the Finance Director.
- Review all contracts and suggest changes, if warranted, to ensure they are compliant with Group’s Revenue Recognition Policy
- Keep an inventory of all signed contracts
- Keep track of Milestones in each contract and ensure Commercial team has obtained acceptance documentations executed by the customer
- Work with Accounting to ensure all delivered contracts / milestones have been invoiced
- Follow up on, collect and verify payments, ensure AR-Cash collection is updated each quarter
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Coordinate with Commercial team and responsible Commercial Director / Account Manager to resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate aging analysis and review to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Provide documentary evidence for revenue recognition in each quarter
- Publish management Reports as specified by the management to have visibility of key issues in revenue recognition/generation/customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in either Science, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (Must be quantitative)
- Experience as a Manager for 2 years or 3 years as Senior Analyst in FP&A, Revenue Recognition/Contract Management. Software Industry experience Preferred
- Solid understanding of IFRS15 and other principles as applicable to Revenue Recognition
- Communication Skills: Proficiency in English (Written and Oral) is a MUST, additional proficiency in Mandarin / Korean is an advantage
- Teamwork: Demonstrated ability to work as business partner with commercial Group and solve issues
- Integrity: Must have a high degree of integrity to uphold company’s policy and do right thing. Escalate issues as needed
- Location: Position can be located in either Hong Kong or Singapore
WeLinkTalent | Executive Recruitment
WE LINK THE RIGHT TALENT TO THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY
• Who are we?
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We link skills, personality, and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties.
• Why us?
We are a unique name when it comes to recruitment, and we provide the "Best in League" Talent from our well-established network. We have a very competitive and transparent system. We engage with you and design a personalised recruitment strategy.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please follow WeLinkTalent on LinkedIn to access all our vacancies.
WeLinkTalent Pte Ltd | Executive Recruitment | EA Licence № 16S8272
Lew Jing Yi Eunice | Registration № R22108857
WeLinkTalent is DPTM (Data Protection TradeMark) certified!
WeLinkTalent will treat your interest with full confidence and will handle Privacy Statement Data collected for recruitment purposes only.